So pasted my completed draft into Microsoft Word. Ps I loathe word. I’m a Pages guy. Luckily my Macbook Pro runs Mac OS and Windows. If not imagine with Grammarly word limit all the copy and pasting! Anyhow, I put draft of one of my novels in Word and first scan of errors to edit is with Grammarly. Eighty-five hundred errors! Sigh. The struggle of self publishing! Then afterwards I’ve got to use ProWrightingAid .
So much work to do it feels like it’s going to set this so close to my target date for final turn in of my manuscript book one of three till the edge of January. Which is fine. It’s just more hours of work.
Anyways back to writing, it’s nearly bedtime anyways.